Student Message Board

This thread is for students looking for someone to take over the remainder of their tenancy contract in Central Quay, where this was acquired via Sheffield Hallam University Accommodation Services.

You must have informed Accommodation Services and filled in an Intention to Leave Form to find a replacement tenant.

The replacement tenant must be a full-time student and a suitable replacement for the current occupant. They must apply for accommodation via the Sheffield Hallam University Accommodation website,, quoting the relevant flat and room number in the notes section.

Email for further information.

Thank you.

Post Your Message Here

Advertised rooms in Central Quay (University allocated)

Subject Replies Activity Valid Until

There are currently no posts in this category